Comparing Free COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect Insurance (Updated Jan 2022)
|World Health Organization (WHO) Definition on Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI)
• Any untoward medical occurrence which follows immunization and which does not necessarily have a causal relationship with the usage of the vaccine. The adverse event may be any unfavourable or unintended sign, an abnormal laboratory finding, a symptom or a disease.
• Grouped into five categories:
- Vaccine product-related reaction
- Vaccine quality defect-related reaction
- Immunization error-related reaction
- Immunization anxiety-related reaction
- Coincidental event
• AEFI can be also classified into one of the following categories:
- Allergic reaction
- Local reaction
- Systemic reaction
- Neurological disorders
1. This article is provided by 10Life. All information is for reference only. The article does not take into account any personal needs and suitability, and do not constitute any sales advice. You should seek independent advice from licensed insurance advisors before purchasing any insurance products. Latest information from insurance companies shall prevail.
2. The above information is updated as of Jan 12, 2022.
10Life Product Comparison and 10Life Insurance Ratings are developed by 10Life Financial Limited, an authorised insurance broker with Insurance Authority License Number FB1526. 10Life Product Comparison and 10Life Insurance Ratings are developed for generic customer segments using mathematical calculations based on product information, facts and data, and are not influenced by any partnerships with or fees received from insurance companies.
Any information on 10Life Platform ("10Life Information"), including but not limited to Product Comparison, Product Ratings, Blog Articles are intended for general education purpose and reference only and should not be constituted as any insurance, financial, investment or other professional advice or solicitation to buy insurance, financial or investment products. 10Life Information does not take into account your individual needs. Reading 10Life Information should not be considered as conducting a suitability assessment. You should only rely on information authorised by insurance companies and/or seek independent advice from licensed intermediaries before purchasing any insurance products or making any insurance decisions. While best effort is used when collecting, validating and updating 10Life Information from various channels, none of 10Life Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, directors, officers and employees will be responsible for any liability arising from using 10Life Information or for any claims and/or losses caused thereby, and no warranty or guarantee is made on the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information.
If you have any questions on 10Life Product Comparison and 10Life Insurance Ratings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an insurance question? Just ask!
- Ask a question anytime, anywhere
- Get response from multiple licensed advisors
- Simply login with Email