Estimated Coverage Ratio for the Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) Standard Plan (Updated June, 2020)
(Note 3) $
(by Insurer) $
(by Insured) $
|Gastroscopy or Colonoscopy
|Breast Cancer with
|Liver Cancer with
- The above information provided by 10Life is for reference only and should not be used as a sales advice.
- 10Life calculates the Estimated Coverage Ratio based on the aforementioned twelve (12) common medical cases. For calculations details, please refer to << Scoring Methodology of Mass Market Medical Insurance>>
- The aforementioned estimated medical expenses are calculated on the basis of medical expenses incurred by the injury/illness under general conditions with no unforeseen complications. The estimated coverage ratio and the insured’s out-of-pocket expenses are for reference only and should not be regarded as actual expenses. The actual compensation by the insurance company and the associated out-of-pocket expense will depend on the severity of each case, the required treatment and insurance company’s assessment of claims. For more information, please refer to << Scoring Methodology of Mass Market Medical Insurance>>.
- “Full Cover” implies that the insurance will provide full compensation for all eligible medical expenses covered in the plan less the plan’s deductible amount (out-of-pocket expense). The actual compensation will be subjected to any annual coverage limit, lifetime protection limit and other relevant conditions defined by the plan. Claims are required to meet “medically necessary” requirements and to be deemed as “reasonable and customary”.
- Ask a question anytime, anywhere
- Get response from multiple licensed advisors
- Simply login with Email