10Life respects the privacy of our users and will protect your privacy vigorously. Please review our privacy notice which discuss how we collect, use and share your data.
“10Life”, “we”, “us”, “our” refer to 10Life Financial Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of 10Life Group Limited
- “Platform” means digital channels operated by us, including www.10Life.com (“website”) and 10Life Insurance Decoder mobile application (“mobile application”)
“You”, “Your” or “User” means any person who accesses and uses our website and mobile application
How do we collect data from you?
when you register on our Platform and provide us you personal information
when you use our Platform including browsing our website and using 10Life APP
when you use 10Life Communication Services
How do we store your data?
We may store your data in Hong Kong SAR or overseas, including the usage of cloud storage services like AWS. We keep your data safe in compliance with Hong Kong regulations
You can access, correct and delete your data
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to review, access and amend any personal information you provide to us. In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing or correction of any data access request.
Should you wish to access, amend or delete your personal data from our platform or if you have any enquires or comments relating to our Privacy Statement, you may contact us through our Customer Service Manager:
10Life, Customer Service Manager
What we use your data for?
- Provide products and services to you, including providing 10Life Communication Services
- Improve the product and service offerings of the Platform
- Send information or promotional materials to you (We will not use any data you provide us for marketing purposes unless you provided us with your consent.)
- Handle your enquiries, requests and complaints
- Comply with laws or other legal and/or regulatory obligations including any external or internal investigations
- Help us better understand the market and improve our marketing including using the data for advanced analysis
- Provide personalised advertising to you on third party websites using anonymised data
- For any other purposes relating to the purposes stated above
What information may we collect?
- Your personal information you provided when using our Platform including your name, profile and contact information.
- Data from individuals who may be acting for you through our services.
Who we may share your data with?
- Other 10Life Group Companies
- Local or overseas third party administrative service providers, such as technology service delivery and data management, to help us deliver our product and services to you
- Meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or requirements of any local or overseas legal or regulatory bodies
- We may share anonymised data with digital media advertising partners, such as Facebook or Google, who may send our advertisement to you or to people who may be similar to you
- Other third parties whom you provided consent to us for sharing your data with
About Your Personal Data Security
Any personal data maintained by 10Life relating to our users in using the Platform will be kept strictly confidential in accordance with this privacy statement. All reasonable and practicable efforts will be made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a safe and secure location, only to be accessed by our authorised staff members or authorised third-party service providers.
However, given the nature of web, we cannot guarantee that any data storage or transmission is 100% secure. We will not be responsible for any breach of security due to unauthorised access to or hacking into the data.
In order to best serve our users, our platform may contain links to sites that are not operated by 10Life. If you visit one of these websites, you should review their privacy and/or other statements. 10Life will not be held responsible for the policies and practices of other companies and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
Updates to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to amend or update this privacy statement from time to time. In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing or correction of any data access request.
Last Update: 26 April 2022